Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Fall


So we don't have kids going back to school and all that,
but Fall has brought so many fun things.
Rook loves to play with Alexa. He reads to her and
shows her all of his toys and still occasionally lays on
top of her.

Today was our Trunk or Treat. Rook had such a fun
time saying trick or treat to everyone and wanted to open
all of his candy right then. He was a cute M&M and Alexa
was a mini me. She had lots of fun too and slept most of the time.
It was a nice 90 degrees today...

We went to Gilcrease Orchard to pick apples and pumpkins
last week and there was 1 single apple on all the trees. Rook picked
it and carried it around like a baby. We would not let go of it or let
it out of his sight. He also picked this baby pumpkin, since all the big
ones were gone. Mental note, go by October 1st next year...
We went to a pumpkin carving get together in our neighborhood
and Rook carved his pumpkin all by himself and had a blast.
Joe carved our big pumpkin and totally got into it. I was surprised.




4 comments:

Brandy J. said...

These pictures are great. I love the mama cat and her kitten -- very cute! ~Brandy

Davenport family said...

Happy Halloween! You all look great and ready for Halloween. I love Rook's birthday cake with the foot print. It reminds me of many things that I do like putting the milk on top of the fridge instead inside it.

Tiffany said...

You guys look fabulous in your costumes! David & I are Harry & Hermione today. I drew on his forehead and made him take a wand & wear a cape to work. I love the Mini Me idea, too! :)

mattieweatherly said...

Wow I can't believe how big the kids are and so cute. And what cute cats Hope all is going well.