Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've been tagged


So I think I can do all of these except including the links
to the people I tagged...Don't know how to do that.
1-I'm not very original. Any great idea I have, I get from
someone else. Like that I used to squat 300 pounds. Becky
shared her squat weight on her blog and I thought, well I bet
alot of people don't know that about me either. Does that count for 2?

2-One of my first jobs was selling Avon with my sister Alisyn.
We mostly just wanted to get free stuff and samples and weren't
very good at it.

3-I was 30 when I got married and am having my kids now when
most of my friends are all done with theirs.

4-My husband is in Medical School here in Las Vegas. I am what
you call a med school widow...especially this week with block finals...

5-I was on the track team for BYU and got a scholarship for
throwing the hammer. What is the hammer you say?
It's the ball and chain thing that you spin around and throw
all while yelling as loud as you can.
I was never Olympic material, but I had fun.

6-I love to do home improvements. I just finished painting the
downstairs bathroom after we ripped up the floor from a sewage leak.
I laid some pretty slate too and it's almost ready to be put back together.

7-Thanks to student loans, I'm on welfare and Medicaid. I know
you're all jealous but all you have to do is quit your jobs
and go back to school.

I tag Kirstyn who needs to update her blog really bad,
Anna, Tiffany, Brandi, Brandy, Nicki, and Mattie

4 comments:

Brandy J. said...

Thanks for the tag. I never knew you were a hammer thrower...one more impressive thing I just learned about you. Best of luck to Joe when it comes to all his finals!

Davenport family said...

Wow Maridyn! I didn't know that you got a scholarship to the Y doing that. Cool! I loved your first job too. How is your sister? Gotta love the medicaid and student loans. Isaac was our medicaid baby.

Tiffany said...

I did know #3, but that's it. I think Joe also told me that you were on the track team, but not for the hammer. That's pretty awesome. :)

Becky said...

Thanks for doing the tag--I loved learning new stuff about you! I never would have guessed you were an Avon lady! Wow. I am also impressed that you do so many of your own home improvements. I wouldn't even know where to start, and now that I have Brittyn--I never will even attempt to learn! :)