Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Well 4 years ago I did the best thing I've ever done...
Married Joe in the temple. Each year that goes by
I realize more and more how much I need him and how
perfect he is for me...Things that only come out when you
have a baby...or lose a baby. I'm closer to the Savior because
of my wonderful companion.

So what are we going to do on our 4th anniversary?
Dinner at Olive Garden and hit the driving range. We
can't afford to play golf...so we'll just play our putting games.
And we'll dream of one day doing something really cool...

3 comments:

The Beckstrands said...

Happy anniversary, Wow!!! time sure dose fly. Cute pictures.

Anna said...

Happy Anniversary. I remember your wedding day really well. It was a a beautiful temple ceremony. I was so sick that day with a sinus infection and couldn't take anything because I was prego with Ethan. But I was so happy to be able to attend the temple and the reception later that night.
Having kids certainly changes your perspective in marriage and in your spouse. Yeah for being in love! Hope you enjoyed dinner and hitting some golf balls.

Brandy J. said...

Happy anniversary you two! You've definitely outdone Dave and me. You've been married 4 years and you have two darling kids to show for it. We're on the 5th year and we don't even have a pet! :) ~Brandy