Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Trip to Utah


After my parents got home we had parties at everyone's
home. Sat was Corwyn and Kelly's home. They had a beach
party. It was great weather, but since we're used to 110 degrees
Rook was shivering after 15 minutes of playing in the water.

Sunday we went to Kirstyn's house. Sorry no pictures.
Monday we went to Thanksgiving Point for Sisley's
birthday party. Rook had lots of fun playing with the
cousins and running around. He loved the Dino Dig.

Here we are being eaten by the prehistoric Shark.
That was about the only time I could get Rook to sit still.

Rook was scared at first of the Pony Ride but after the
first time, he was a pro and still talks about it.

Tuesday was Rustyn and Angela's house.
Alexa is getting a little TLC from Grandpa.
Wednesday was Alisyn and Ty's house. We had
so much fun and played lots of games.
I got to visit some of my friends from BYU and
Memphis and Nu Skin. I really enjoyed my visit
but missed my husband. We called each other more
and more as the days went on. We were glad to finally
make it home.

No comments: