Sunday, September 14, 2008

LIfe goes on...


Here's Alexa at 8 weeks. She is such a good baby.
She sleeps great, 7 hours at night, then feeds and 3 more.
She smiles all the time and is getting on a pretty
regular schedule.


We're trying to finish the backyard. So Joe
and his dad put a concrete slab in the corner
and then leveled the dirt and layed some turf.

Our city encourages people to put in fake grass
so we're all about saving money on water...
too bad the turf was so expensive. On the other
corner we'll leave a dirt box for Rook.


Joe is full swing in school again and I'm adjusting
to having 2 kids. They really are sweet kids...
I'm not sure where they get it.

My parents come home this Friday from their
mission in South Africa. We're so excited to see them.

5 comments:

Shelby said...

she is beautiful & BIG!! so glad to hear you are doing well. would love to see ya'll.

Anna said...

What a happy baby. I am so jealous hearing about her sleeping great at night. I am dying here with our new baby. And it is certainly an adjustment with 2 and having a husband never home...can you relate?!? :)
Yeah for your parents coming home on Friday! So exciting. My parents are itching to go back out again...probably within the year.

Brandy J. said...

We love the update!! It sounds like you have two fabulous kids and one busy husband, but such is life...right!?

mattieweatherly said...

She is so cute and I am so excited about your parents coming home. Hope all goes well!

mattieweatherly said...

mar
I just started a blog you have to check it out jmweatherly.blogspot.com