Sunday, April 27, 2008

Newest stuff with us


So...this picture isn't about my neatly stacked
closet...but the baby oil splatterings all over the
walls. Who knew baby proof...didn't really mean
Rook proof?

Rook is obsessed with "buttons". He loves
to play buttons with daddy before bed. Too bad
it doesn't happen very often...free time for me!

So I've been making these rag quilts for my sisters
and sisters in law who are all having babies. This
one is for me and they're so easy. Tell me
if you want to learn.

Maridyn in all her splendor...28 weeks.
Are we there yet?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow! You still look so good! You won't find a picture of me in all of my splendor!

Anna said...

Where is your belly? Seriously!
Cute baby quilts and cute Rook...despite his mischief.

Angie said...

Okay, so I just got addicted to your typing test! Definetly can't beat your 62 wpm. Way to go & by the way, you look sooooooo good for being 28 weeks! Really impressed! Hope you are doing well! Talk to you soon!

Brandy J. said...

It looks like Rook has been one busy boy! We love the "buttons" picture -- so cute!